Saturday, December 04, 2004

Welcome to Town

I set up the office for my after school program this week. It's really been a big help to actually be on site in the village -- I'm getting to know a lot of people and find out a lot of helpful things I need to know to make the program successful. The downside of moving in this week was that it didn't leave me enough time to complete a presentation I need to make this Monday morning. So I found myself working today -- Saturday -- to get it done. My daughter, H--, came along with me because she wanted to scope out the village and see my office. I got the presentation done in plenty of time and ended the day narrating the Christmas musical for the village choir. Well, if I had to work a Saturday, at least it was a productive and pleasant one!

No comments: