Monday, July 24, 2006

Faith, the centuron and me..

So on "Becoming what you believe" ( circa 2006 - Last Tuesdays new album)

Having the faith of the centuron - seeing Christ and knowing what he was capable of - no questions asked. Hey God can you heal my friend - done. Wow. I'm at a point where my faith is being stretched as well. I have a Hey God - could you do this impossible thing on my behalf - kinda thing going on right now too.
I've sensed it coming for a long time and God's in the process, answered many stages of this prayer, and now that I'm close.. I'm getting anxious... why is that when things seem impossible its easier for me to have faith. When it's almost there, i choke?
Becoming is what I think is happening - God is bigger than the situation - than all of them!

1 comment:

Your Friend Aaron said...

Hey, guy.

I just found you because you also have an interest in The Wittenburg Door. I take it that's the magazine you write for that no one's heard of? Me too!

Rock along, friend.