Friday, January 23, 2004

Token Chick

Here I am joining this Experiment House Blog with my husband, old friend of my husband and another old friend of my husband. But if you want to become technical about it, I'm one of the oldest original "friend of my husband." So it all makes sense.
Usually the token chick is little more an afterthought in sitcoms and movies when it come to their placement with small groups of guys. The Little Rascals had that brunette girl, the Batman sequel had Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl, Seinfeld had Elaine and these guys have me.
I have something more than comedy genius or a cool super-hero costume, I have a history with these guys. I know where they come from, they make me laugh, and they even like to read the stuff that I write. That's way better of a deal than Batgirl's offer.
So cheers to the guys that asked me to join in and never have called me the token chick of our group. Stay tuned for more developments from the Experiment House. This Clubhouse welcomes the girls.

No comments: