Saturday, September 03, 2005

Air

Air

I've been away too long.
It's like I need to breathe fresh air into this post so that it can live again.
Do I have the air?
Do I have the time?
Can I mix the right amount to make just enough rhythm and not too much rhyme?

I've been away too long.
I've missed this too much.
I'll take a nap, read a book and see what I can eat for lunch.

Then I might have enough breath,
to share them and bring life to these words.

Maybe if my feet don't shuffle too much
and I don't chew my gum to loud,
I could hold an audience and not scare away the crowd.

Crowd in close, don't let it escape.
The air, the words and whats on my chipped plate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free speech under siege: The case of Kirby Wilbur
Kirby Wilbur is a popular radio talk show host in Seattle. He is funny, intelligent, savvy, and-it must be admitted-sassy. I have been on his show twice, and he has been out to our campus in Michigan to talk to ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'd be interested in baphomet regarding information on baphomet

Michael said...

Oh, for sure. I'm way interested in baphomet.

Good call on the word verification :)

Tara Lamont said...

Hey Michael -
Thanks for the real comment - those other made me want to cuss. Infomercials in my creative space? ARGH!
Thanks to all the purists and sincere hearts -
Lamont

Anonymous said...

I liked this post....don't have much to say other than that. Haven't seen you post on here in quite some time...
and just loved that you made your re-appearance this way. :)

sada