Sunday, January 08, 2006

10 reasons my b-day was great...

Happy B-day to me!

10. I got some very thoughtful gifts! (Thanks Vicki, Sandy, Ian and kids and Nancy!)
9. Sounds odd, but my husbands great aunt's funeral was on Friday. I can't think of a more fantastic lady to share my day with.
8. Crying when my co-worker carried in a dozen pink tipped roses and a balloon for me!
7. Happy birthday emails.
6. Happy birthday messages from all my dear myspace friends.
5. Youth group on my b-day. Two favorites together.
4. Getting a call from my brother in Harrisburgh.
3.Being treated like a queen.
2.Learning to look forward while still appreciating what was in the past.
1. Applebee's 1/2 price munchies with: Ian, Heather, Nigel, Erin, Carlie, Laurie, Casey, Vern, Sandy, Bram, Kelly and Vicky! Thanks for all the love guys!
Lamont

No comments: