Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dream becomes reality

It is amazing to me that the show at the Salvation Army came together - from beginning to start - in less than two weeks! I still become so happy and excited because so many of my new friends on myspace have become day to day friends and were so supportive of me and CT Productions in order to pull this off as well as have everyone (160 people in all) participating in the event happy and pleased they were a part of it.
Thanks to everyone that helped with this event: from the posters,the corps volunteers, to the advertising by word of mouth, to the way you respected the location and the staff at the event; I'm so grateful to all of you. Thanks to the sound techs., Last Tuesday, The New Ending, Staple and Clearview for putting on great shows as well as hanging out with the fans throughout the night. All in all, I think that Jan 22, 2006 will be in my memory one of the best days since I transferred to Warren, PA.
Also, thanks to all the cooke and brownie bakers - that sugar came just at the right time! I also want to thank God for working out all the things unseen and seen. What a blessing and opportunity you have given to our church and community.
Have a great day my friends, and until next time...ROCK ON!

Lamont

No comments: