Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Waiting



I had hoped to hear some good news earlier this week. I have come to realize how important this matter has become to me.

I'm blessed in so many ways, why is it that this ONE thing has seem to overshadow all the great things in my life?

Some of my myspace friends would say I'm being "emo"about this, because I feel as if I could write many, many sad poems while I continue to wait for this issue to be worked out.

I'm tired of the word - Issue.

So many of us have them and we become so wrapped up in them - it's impossible to see anything else but - the issue.

This situation isn't what I thought it would be, but it is. It is. It is.

I want to be wise, thoughtful and patient in this whole matter... but I'm not. I feel so tired of waiting.

As the dawn of a new year approaches, I desire for freedom - progress and movement.

This is my prayer. As I wait. As I trust. Open the doors that seem stuck - help me to become unstuck - help me to not be the issue anymore.

No comments: