Saturday, February 05, 2005

Nerd is the Word

Here's living proof that I am a 37 year-old nerd, based on my Friday evening:

1. Walked around all day with a 256 MB Flash Drive dangling from a lanyard around my neck.
2. Bought polybags at Books Galore in Erie.
3. Ate dinner alone...
4. ...at Bob Evans!
5. Watched my favorite 3 hours of television on BBC America: The Avengers, The Saint, and The Persuaders!
6. Read a Doctor Who graphic novel
7. Arranged my six-year collection of The Wittenburg Door in numerical order.

Looking back, it was a pretty good night!

P.S. I would have posted to the blog, too, but Lamont had the iBook with her.

1 comment:

Tara Lamont said...

This must be why we're such a good pair... Books, music and blogging are things we both love. As well as each other.
Happy Weekend!