Monday, May 22, 2006

I can see Jesus

In the smiling face, that was wracked with pain.
In the the relationships that were dead, come to life again.
In the courage and hope I feel growing within me -
I see Jesus walking 'round in the lives around me.

In the doors that were locked and bolted tight,
I feel warmed, welcomed and drawn in by the light.

In the everyday way that you come up in our speech,
like the best best friend that we haven't seen for weeks.

The hearts desire is to see you, to be you, to understand how to relate -
to someone so holy, so willing and so full of grace.

My eyes are now open, don't let them shut tight -
cause I need to see Jesus walking through all parts of me life.
_________________________________________________________________

This is something I wrote today - I've seen God working in some fantastic ways recently. I supposed this is my way of saying "Thank - you"!

Peace,
Tara

No comments: