Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Turkey Legs O' thanks



I was pondering the turkey leg image above wondering if i could come up with something for each letter that I'm thankful for. I don't want this to be just another list, quiz or forward... I just want to become more aware of the care God has given to me over the last thirty-something years.

A- Apples that are crisp and not too sweet.
B- Babies that smile and wave at me.
C- Cars that get me to work and home again.
D- Donuts on Saturday morning ( Angel filling chocolate frosted Krispy Kremes!)
E- Energy to create new things.
F- Family
G- Grace to try again each day.
H- Help that I can give and not being afraid to ask for help.
I- Insights into what really matters.
J- Joy in the midst of struggle.
K- Keeping the lines of communication open.
L- Love, life and light.
M- Making up and working problems out.
N- Needing each other.
O- Open doors to new adventures.
P- Presence of God everywhere I go!
Q- Quilts that I can cuddle under with my kids.
R- Reading my Sacred Space.
S- Soup that I get to make from scratch.
T- Time with family.
U- Unconditional love of family and friends.
V- Vast potential for the future and the vison to chase after.
W- Welcome of new friends. Thanks to WPC and all the members that have shown their support and care for me since we met this summer.
X- X-ray glasses and silly toys that my son loves. It reminds me of his laughter.
Y- You - for reading and commenting.
Z- ZZZZZZZ... Sleep precious sleep at the end of a long day.

Thanks to God for all this and more.

No comments: