Monday, April 18, 2005

I Have Seen My Future And It's Not Pretty

I've had this tooth pain that's been really aggravating me for awhile, but I really started to feel it this weekend. I prepared myself for the worst -- a root canal or a filling -- and went to the dentist office. Or as I like to call it, The House of Pain. Turns out that it was nothing more than receding gums (which is perfectly normal for my age) and can be treated by using Sensodyne when I brush.

I should have been relieved that the problem can be taken care of simply by using Sensodyne, but I've left the office feeling even more troubled. Sensodyne = old. I mean, as long as I'm picking up a tube of Sensodyne at Wal-Mart, shouldn't I just go ahead and stock up on some
Ben Gay
and Preparation H for the inevitable?

I'd write more but I gotta go install a Clapper on the lamp next to my bed...

No comments: