Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Time is Money

I wish I could come up with a million dollar idea, but I don't imagine I every will. I don't know why.... I mean, it didn't take a degree in rocket science to come up with ideas like charging someone $3.50 for a cup of coffee, pet rocks, or Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I guess my problem is that I overthink the whole thing... The trick seems to find something people already do, like drink water or wear blue jeans and convince them to shell out big bucks to do the same damn thing. Isn't that what the bottled water and designer jeans people did? So what are some other products people use everyday that I can charge ten times their worth? Toilet paper? Toothpaste? Gum?

What I really wish I could do is come up with a way to make a 25 hour day. Now that would be a million dollar idea!

No comments: