Sunday, September 24, 2006

Guess WHO's back?


I'm taking a break from recording my quest for the meaning of life so I can plug my favorite TV show.

The second season of Doctor Who premieres this Friday night, Sept. 29, at 8pm on Sci-Fi Channel. It's a mixture of science fiction, adventure, comedy, and soap opera which somehow results in one of the most consistently entertaining programs on television. Check it out!

(Sci-Fi is also running a marathon of season one episodes earlier that day from 8 am - 4 pm.)

2 comments:

Terri B. said...

I've been marking Xs on my calendar in anticipation of the new season. LOVE that show. Don't know if you are a fan or not, but am also waiting for season 3 of Battlestar Galactica -- my kind of soap opera.

Ian Eastman, M.A. said...

I haven't yet experienced the joy of Battlestar Galactica yet, although Mister Oblivious and Mr. X, two other contributors to the blog, have given it rave reviews. I think I'd better invest in the DVD boxed sets and catch up!