Saturday, April 03, 2004

Mo' Movie Reflections

I fessed up in my previous post to the sad fact that I enjoyed Scooby Doo 2 and hated The Ladykillers. I decided to try a few more films to see if this was a one-time phenomenon or not. So I watched The Return of Count Yorga, a badly acted, written, shot, and directed vampire movie from the drive-in's best friend, American International Pictures. Yep, I still enjoyed it more than The Ladykillers. (I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I actually rewound the Robert Quarry fangfest and watched it again.) Then I moved on to a few Three Stooges shorts. Yes even Larry, Curly and Moe brought forth more yuks than The Ladykillers. With empirical evidence to back me up, I can conclusively state that I hate, hate, hate the movie The Ladykillers and it was 97 minutes of my life wasted. Aren't you glad I got that off my chest?

No comments: