Friday, November 04, 2005

From the Now I've Heard Everything Dept.

A woman at my mom's church was relating the dangers of Christians celebrating Halloween... She claimed that because she carved a pumpkin with her children that Satan was able to "afflict her with diarrhea."

I want to present this woman with my prestigious Now I've Heard Everything Award. In a world plagued by war, poverty and disease, THANK YOU for alerting us to the really important issue: Jack 'o Lanterns.

Rest assured that we at Experiment House will direct all our considerable resources and influence towards the Food and Drug Administration until they require warning stickers on pumpkins, aka, "The Devil's Orange Carbuncles."

2 comments:

Matt said...

oh sure...that explains this week :-)

so...where did you run into that comment?

freethoughtguy said...

What Would Satan Do?

coming soon ...

What Would Santa Do?